Three sons of a farmer die of drowning in GujaratOctober 21, 2019
Bhavnagar: In a tragic incident three children of a farmer died due to drownign in Virpur village under Palitana taluka of Bhavnagar district in Gujarat.
Police said that the three sons of farmer Sukhabhai identified as Prithvi (10), Chirag (8) and Hardik (6) drowned in a local pond.
One of them had slipped in to deep water of the pond and the other two also drowned while trying to save one another.
They were later fished out of the pond and take to a hospital where the doctors declared them brought dead.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy