Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central GujaratOctober 22, 2019
Gandhinagar: Several parts of South and central Gujarat and Saurashtra region have witnessed light to moderate rain as predicted under the influence of a low pressure area over the Arabian sea.
Non-seasonal rain has lashed Parts of Amreli, Gir Somnath, Porbandar, Junagadh, Kheda, Panchmahal, Vadodara, Bharuch, Narmada, Tapi, Surat, Navsari and Dang districts. Till 4 pm Waghai in Dangs district has seen the highest 40 mm, Malia in Junagadh 35, Keshod 24, Savarkundala in Amreli 22, Netrang in Bharuch 20 and Vansada in Navsari 19 mm of rain. Surat city has also seen 3 mm of rain.
One person was also injured as lightening stuck him in Rajula of Amreli. He has been admitted to hospital.
The met has predicted light to moderate rain/thundershowers at isolated places in the state today and tomorrow.
- Crocodile caught from house in Vadodara city
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens and being run from School premises in Gujarat busted, 6 arrested
- ACB in central Gujarat Tech Assistant of MGNREGA branch taking bribe red handed
- Non-seasonal rain/hailstorm in parts of Gujarat
- AirAsia India launches New Delhi-Ahmedabad flight
- Three-day long winter session of Gujarat assembly during 9-12 December