Lady attack AIU officers at SVBPI Airport, two couples booked; 2 males arrestedNovember 01, 2019
Ahmedabad:The police has booked two couples and arrested two males among them for assaulting Airport Intelligence Unit (AIU) sleuths at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here,’ police said today.
PI of the Airport Police Station K C Rathwa said that the two couple had arrived here late last night by flight number SG 16 from Dubai. A small girl with them was wearing gold jewelries and when two of the AIU officers inquired about it, the couple hailing from Ahmedabad, said that the jewelry was brought here only.
‘When the AIU officers asked for bills of the jewelry, the two couple started altercation and heated arguments with them and during this time a lady slapped the two officers. Two of the male members have been arrested while the two ladies including the one who attacked the officers had fallen ill and have not yet been arrested even though all the four have been made accused in the FIR lodged under sections 332 ( Voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty), 294 ( doing any obscene act in any public place ), 353 ( Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty ), 114 ( Abettor present when offence is committed ), 506 (1) (criminal intimidation) etc of the IPC,’ he added.
- Amit Shah launches Covid19 RT-PCR test at Rs 499 cost; result in 6-8 hours
- AMC declares 39 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Maximum 100 persons to be allowed in wedding/reception and other celebrations: Gujarat govt
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad till 7 December: Police notification
- 1487 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Covid negative report must to enter Maharashtra from Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, Goa
- Reliance Retail’s 'Vocal for Local' Mission Expands to 30,000 Artisans and over 40,000 Artisanal Products
- GIDC to prepare a feasibility report for development of a Toy Park in Gujarat