PM reviews Gujarat cyclone, Delhi pollution situationNovember 05, 2019
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today morning reviewed the pollution situation in Delhi and also the Gujarat cyclone situation with senior officials. Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister and Principal Adviser to the Prime Minister were amongst those present in the meeting.
- CM setups five members committee for inquiry into rape cases
- CM solves problems of agariyas during ‘Mokla Mane’ dialogue
- Gujarat govt plans 60,000 hectare biggest hybrid park to generate 30,000 MW renewable energy
- GSSSB non-secretariat clerk exam issue- Gujarat government constitutes SIT for detailed probe
- Jio raises mobile tariffs by up to 39%; keeps rates lower than rivals
- Opportunist Hardik faces ire of agitating students, virtually pushed out of venue with 'go-back' slogans