Ganja worth around Rs one crore recovered in Gujarat, five nabbedNovember 07, 2019
Surat: Around 1000 kg dry Ganja worth around Rs one crore was today recovered from a field in Katodara village under Kamrej police station of Surat district.
Police said that five people were also arrested in this connection during the raid conducted on the basis of a tip off. 967 kg of Ganja, a type of cannabis, was recovered from the spot
in yet another incident the police in Kamrej area also nabbed four woman with 430 bottles of country-made liquor near a cross roads. They were going on-foot and carrying the liquor bottles in bags.
- જૂન મહિનામાં વ્યકિતદિઠ ૩.પ૦ કિલો ઘઉં, ૧.પ કિલો ચોખા અને પરિવારદિઠ ૧ કિલો ચણા વિનામૂલ્યે અપાશે
- Gujarat govt forms an expert group of doctors
- Telephone conversation between PM Modi and President of USA Donald Trump
- Gujarat Covid-19 cases update
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures