Ganja worth around Rs one crore recovered in Gujarat, five nabbedNovember 07, 2019
Surat: Around 1000 kg dry Ganja worth around Rs one crore was today recovered from a field in Katodara village under Kamrej police station of Surat district.
Police said that five people were also arrested in this connection during the raid conducted on the basis of a tip off. 967 kg of Ganja, a type of cannabis, was recovered from the spot
in yet another incident the police in Kamrej area also nabbed four woman with 430 bottles of country-made liquor near a cross roads. They were going on-foot and carrying the liquor bottles in bags.
- Jio says it would continue to keep consumers at the center
- Kocharab Ashram goes blue to mark the World Children’s Day Celebration
- Nityanand Ashram case: Police says- investigation focused on alleged misbehave with two minors only, nothing to do with 'adult' ladies
- GIFT IFSC & Refinitiv sign MOU to Promote India to Global Investors
- In first ever entry of Asiatic lions in Surendranagar district of Gujarat, two big cats seen by villagers, forest department confirms the presence
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature