14 trains fully cancelled, 2 partially, 4 diverted as goods train derails in Central GujaratNovember 08, 2019
Vadodara: Altogether 14 trains were fully cancelled, 2 partially cancelled and four others diverted due to derailment of a goods train near Alindra Road Railway Station in Central Gujarat close to Vadodara today.
A senior railway official said that the gate man near Alindra railway station stopped the goods train coming from Ratlam to Vadodara when he saw the wheels of one of its bogies derailed. He showed red flag to the driver at around 0920 am this morning averting a bigger accident in time.
Due to the incident the rail traffic on the route between Samlaya and Pilol station where the repair of the derailed bogey was being done, has been hampered. Three more MEMU trains have been cancelled for tomorrow as well.
The official said that four trains 22444 Bandra Terminus-Kanpur Central Express, 15045 Gorakhpur-Okha Express, 15668 Kamakhya-Gandhidham Express and 12471 Bandra Terminus-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Swaraj Express were diverted due to the accident.
- Hiraba donates Rs. 25,000 from her personal savings to PM Cares fund
- PI suspended in Ahmedabad for overturning vegetable carts
- Another Covid19 patient fully recovered and discharged in Gujarat
- 73 Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- One booked for abusive Whatsapp message for actor Shah Rukh Khan
- 34 including a cleric booked as they gather for Namaz in Rajpipla based Madresa