Minister Chudasama resumes eating sweet after a gap of 29 yearsNovember 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: State education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said he had taken a pledge not to eat sweet till the time favorable, positive solution of Ram Jamnabhoomi Mandir dispute arrives. He said he has resumed eating sweet after a gap of 29 years now. He said he was offered a sweet by his mother Kamlaba and his grand daughter Yashodhara. Chudasama said he had taken a pledge during Lk Advani’s Somnath to Ayodhya yatra. It’s worth noting that the Supreme court yesterday gave a verdict paving a way for construction of Ram Mandir in 2.77 acre formerly disputed land in pilgrim town Ayodhya.
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers
- Picture of AMC Mayor with Gujarati script to read out English speech goes viral
- Rupani in Delhi to join BJP campaign
- Sardarpura case: 14 convicts get bail, Supreme Court orders social service
- Car damages BRTS corridor swing gate: AMC to file FIR, recover full cost, tweets Commissioner