Pathology lab and doctor’s clinic in central Gujarat sealed after sensational audioNovember 11, 2019
Vadodara:The district administration and health department today sealed a pathology lab in Vadu village near Vadodara city after a sensational audio clip of a telephonic conversation between its operator and a doctor become viral.
Police said that Swara Pathology lab operated by one Sachin Joshi and the clinic of one Dr Jaimin Shah situated near it has been sealed.
In the audio clip Joshi and Dr Shah could reportedly be heard talking about commission on reports and even making fake reports of Dengue, Malaria and Typhoid of normal patients.
The matter is under detailed investigation, Both the doctor and lab operator were still at large.
- Marine One, U.S. President Donald Trump's official Helicopter arrives in Gujarat
- Union cabinet approves revamping of PM Fasal Bima Yojana and Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme
- ESIC run clinics in Gujarat will now offer services to all citizens: Nitin Patel
- Centre approves 3 new medical colleges at Rajpipla, Porbandar, Navsari; State to bear only 40% cost
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to allot 30 acre land for free of cost at Shahpur near Gandhinagar to set up Children's University
- Swarm of bees attack school in Gujarat, 21 students hospitalized