Three-day long winter session of Gujarat assembly during 9-12 DecemberNovember 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat assembly’s winter session will take place during 9-12 December for three days. While the first day will pass condolence resolution while on the second day a resolution will be passed to mark November 26 as constitution day.
These details were shared by MoS Pradipsinh Jadeja.
He said the assembly sessions needs to be called within 6 month of the last day of previous session. Due to general elections of Lok Sabha this year, an assembly session in Gujarat was called in the month of July instead of February. Therefore winter session is called in the second week of December.
He said a decision in this regard was taken in cabinet meeting chaired by the Chief Minister in capital Gandhinagar today.
Jadeja said some bills will be moved for discussion and voting on November 10 which shall be the third and the last day of session. He said a resolution to mark Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary will also be passed during the session.
- Separate timing, queue, ward for senior citizens in Gujarat govt run OPDs/hospitals
- Rs. 2 per litre hike in Amul milk price
- Rs.1.48-crore sanctioned to repair 3 check dams on Bhogavo River damaged in rain
- Vadodara gets new satellite railway station at Chhayapuri, 13 pairs of trains to skip Vadodara railway station
- Prime Minister chairs first meeting of National Ganga Council
- BSF finds abandoned Pakistani boat in creek area