Three-day long winter session of Gujarat assembly during 9-12 DecemberNovember 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat assembly’s winter session will take place during 9-12 December for three days. While the first day will pass condolence resolution while on the second day a resolution will be passed to mark November 26 as constitution day.
These details were shared by MoS Pradipsinh Jadeja.
He said the assembly sessions needs to be called within 6 month of the last day of previous session. Due to general elections of Lok Sabha this year, an assembly session in Gujarat was called in the month of July instead of February. Therefore winter session is called in the second week of December.
He said a decision in this regard was taken in cabinet meeting chaired by the Chief Minister in capital Gandhinagar today.
Jadeja said some bills will be moved for discussion and voting on November 10 which shall be the third and the last day of session. He said a resolution to mark Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary will also be passed during the session.
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here
- Heavy rains in most parts of Gujarat; Anand receives 13 inches
- AMC declares 17 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 32
- 1092 new cases of Covid19 in Gujarat in 23 hours, taking total cases to over 75,000
- AMC asks establishments with over 30 staffers to appoint Covid Coordinator
- Narendrabhai Modi becomes India's longest serving Non-Congress Prime Minister; 4th longest serving Prime Minister overall
- AMC shuts Gwalia Sweet Shop, declares it Quarantine area