Full efforts on to connect SoU venue with railway by next birth anniversary of Sardar: MoS RailwayNovember 14, 2019
Statue of Unity: Minister of State for Railways Suresh C Angadi today visited the Statue of Unity situated near Kevadia in Narmada district of central Gujarat and said that efforts were on at war footage to connect Kevadia with railway track before the next birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel on October 31, 2020.
Angadi had earlier inspected the progress of the work of laying Chanod-Kevadiya railway track and construction of local railway station in Kevadia colony. He also reviewed the progress of the gauge conversion of the Dabhoi Chanod rail section of the proposed rail track till Kevadia. Senior official and engineers of the railway were also present on the occasion. He was also informed about the land acquisition work for the railway track project.
Dabhoi MLA Shailesh Mehta, Railway EDPG Dhanajay Singh, GM Western Railway A K Gupta were also present on the occasion.
Later Angadi told newsmen near the SoU, the 182 meter tall statue of Sardar Patel- the highest statue in the world, that the railway ministry was trying all out to connect this iconic place with railway before the next birth anniversary of Sardar Patel.
- Responding to PM Modi's voluntary call, India lights diyas at 9 pm
- Names and locations of 8 new patients of Coronavirus in Ahmedabad
- Keshubhai, Paresh Rawal, Morari Bapu, Rameshbhai Oza others in video talk with Gujarat CM
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 128 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase; 14-month old child in Jamnagar infected
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar