Gujarat BJP to hold protest in all districts against ‘lies’ of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal issueNovember 15, 2019
Gandhinagar: Ruling BJP will organize state-wide protest tomorrow against the alleged falsehood of former Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Rafale issue.
State president of the party Jeetu Vaghani said that the while rejecting the pleas challenging the Rafale deal, the Supreme court yesterday clarified that the process was transparent and as per the laid procedure.
He said that this has exposed the falsehood of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale issue on which he had tried to misled the whole country. He was scolded by the apex court on this issue in December last year also.
BJP in Gujarat would hold protest demonstrations in all the districts of Gujarat tomorrow on the issue and seek Rahul’s apology. Slogan of ‘Rahul Gandhi apologize to the nation’ would be raised,’ he said.
- Marine One, U.S. President Donald Trump's official Helicopter arrives in Gujarat
- Union cabinet approves revamping of PM Fasal Bima Yojana and Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme
- ESIC run clinics in Gujarat will now offer services to all citizens: Nitin Patel
- Centre approves 3 new medical colleges at Rajpipla, Porbandar, Navsari; State to bear only 40% cost
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to allot 30 acre land for free of cost at Shahpur near Gandhinagar to set up Children's University
- Swarm of bees attack school in Gujarat, 21 students hospitalized