ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribeNovember 16, 2019
Anand: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed a revenue department employee and a Sarpanch taking bribe of Rs 15000/- for change in the ownership record of house in Hathipura village under Anklav taluka of Anand district in Central Gujarat.
ACB Assistant Director D P Chudasama said that Talati cum Mantri of Hathipura-Asarama village panchyat Mukesh N Desai- native of Mahesana and Sarpanch of the panchayat Subhash T Gohil were nabbed from the panchyat office during a trap laid by the ACB today.
The friend of the complainant was to buy a house which was in the name of the deceased maternal grand mother of the seller to whom she had made the heir in her will. So before selling the house he wanted the ownership of the house situated in the village to be transferred in his name legally but the Talati and Sarpanch had sought the bribe.
- Naliya records second below 10°C temperature in Gujarat this winter
- Congress is doing what Pakistan does: PM Modi speaking on CAB
- Vice President confers President's Police Colours on Gujarat Police
- Freedom of Speech is a joke, tweets Ahmedabad based actress, held in Rajasthan for her video blog on Motilal Nehru
- BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation work begins in Abu Dhabi
- 14 youths nabbed from liquor party on cricket match ground in Gujarat