GGRC launches online portal to receive micro irrigation applications from farmersNovember 18, 2019
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today launched an online portal of Gujarat Green Revolution Company http://khedut.ggrc.co.in to facilitate farmers who wish to have micro irrigation system in their farms.
Farmers are advised to fill-in the details in a form available on this portal or send the details through SMS on mobile number 97633 22211 in order to have drip irrigation system laid in their farm. GGRC will contact the applicant farmer and help in order to set up the micro irrigation system.
So far over 11 lakh farmers are benefited with government’s micro irrigation scheme covering 18.50 lakh hectare land, said a note issued by the government which adds that so far Rs. 6090 crore worth subsidy has been paid on this account.
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge
- Reliance launches unlimited free conferencing app JioMeet