GGRC launches online portal to receive micro irrigation applications from farmersNovember 18, 2019
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today launched an online portal of Gujarat Green Revolution Company http://khedut.ggrc.co.in to facilitate farmers who wish to have micro irrigation system in their farms.
Farmers are advised to fill-in the details in a form available on this portal or send the details through SMS on mobile number 97633 22211 in order to have drip irrigation system laid in their farm. GGRC will contact the applicant farmer and help in order to set up the micro irrigation system.
So far over 11 lakh farmers are benefited with government’s micro irrigation scheme covering 18.50 lakh hectare land, said a note issued by the government which adds that so far Rs. 6090 crore worth subsidy has been paid on this account.
- Separate timing, queue, ward for senior citizens in Gujarat govt run OPDs/hospitals
- Rs. 2 per litre hike in Amul milk price
- Rs.1.48-crore sanctioned to repair 3 check dams on Bhogavo River damaged in rain
- Vadodara gets new satellite railway station at Chhayapuri, 13 pairs of trains to skip Vadodara railway station
- Prime Minister chairs first meeting of National Ganga Council
- BSF finds abandoned Pakistani boat in creek area