Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reportedNovember 18, 2019
Gandhinagar/Bhuj: A moderate jolt of tremor was felt in and around seismically sensitive Kutch district in Gujarat this evening.
According to the Institute of Seismological Research, Gandhinagar the tremor with intensity of 4.3 at the Richter scale was felt at 1901 hrs this evening and had its epicenter at 23 km North Northeast of Bhachau in Kutch district.
Though people at several places in the district came out their houses due to the moderate jolt yet so far no reports of any loss to life or damage to property has come to fore.
- Separate timing, queue, ward for senior citizens in Gujarat govt run OPDs/hospitals
- Rs. 2 per litre hike in Amul milk price
- Rs.1.48-crore sanctioned to repair 3 check dams on Bhogavo River damaged in rain
- Vadodara gets new satellite railway station at Chhayapuri, 13 pairs of trains to skip Vadodara railway station
- Prime Minister chairs first meeting of National Ganga Council
- BSF finds abandoned Pakistani boat in creek area