Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reportedNovember 18, 2019
Gandhinagar/Bhuj: A moderate jolt of tremor was felt in and around seismically sensitive Kutch district in Gujarat this evening.
According to the Institute of Seismological Research, Gandhinagar the tremor with intensity of 4.3 at the Richter scale was felt at 1901 hrs this evening and had its epicenter at 23 km North Northeast of Bhachau in Kutch district.
Though people at several places in the district came out their houses due to the moderate jolt yet so far no reports of any loss to life or damage to property has come to fore.
- Thank you my friend, America loves India: Trump replies Modi's greetings
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge