PM Narendra Modi’s statement at beginning of Winter session of parliamentNovember 18, 2019
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today arrived at parliament to attend the Winter session. Ahead of the session, speaking to media persons outside the parliament building, the Prime Minister said, We want frank discussions on all matter. It is important that there should be quality debates, there should be dialogues and discussions, everyone should contribute to enrich the discussions in the Parliament.
Prime Minister further said, In the past few days I had the opportunity to meet leaders of almost all political parties. The last session was phenomenal due to the support of & active participation all MPs, that is an achievement of not only the govt or the treasury bench but The entire Parliament.
He said, this is the last Parliament session of 2019. It is very important because this the 250th Parliament session of the Rajya Sabha. During this session, on 26th, we will observe the Constitution Day – when our Constitution completes its 70 years.
- Marine One, U.S. President Donald Trump's official Helicopter arrives in Gujarat
- Union cabinet approves revamping of PM Fasal Bima Yojana and Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme
- ESIC run clinics in Gujarat will now offer services to all citizens: Nitin Patel
- Centre approves 3 new medical colleges at Rajpipla, Porbandar, Navsari; State to bear only 40% cost
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to allot 30 acre land for free of cost at Shahpur near Gandhinagar to set up Children's University
- Swarm of bees attack school in Gujarat, 21 students hospitalized