Anil Mukim takes charge as 29th Chief Secretary of GujaratNovember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: The newly appointed Gujarat-cadre Indian Administrative Officer (IAS) of 1985 batch Mr. Anil Mukim officially took charge as the 29th Chief Secretary of Gujarat from the former Chief Secretary Mr. J.N. Singh here today.
Handing over the charge, Mr. Singh welcomed Mr. Mukim and wished him a long successful innings.
As an IAS officer in Gujarat, Mr. Mukim has served in Finance, Revenue, Health and other Departments. He served as Additional Chief Secretary of General Administrative Department (GAD). He was last posted as Secretary of Mines Department in the Central Government.
Mr. Mukim wished Mr. Singh on his retirement a long and healthy life.
Several senior IAS officers were present at the time and extended best wishes to Mr. Mukim.
- Over 9 inches rain in a taluka in South Gujarat; rainfall data from across the State for June 6
- Civil work for new Gandhinagar railway station almost over
- Gujarat government announces SOPs for reopening of Malls, Restaurants, Religious Places, Hotels
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account