Anil Mukim takes charge as 29th Chief Secretary of GujaratNovember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: The newly appointed Gujarat-cadre Indian Administrative Officer (IAS) of 1985 batch Mr. Anil Mukim officially took charge as the 29th Chief Secretary of Gujarat from the former Chief Secretary Mr. J.N. Singh here today.
Handing over the charge, Mr. Singh welcomed Mr. Mukim and wished him a long successful innings.
As an IAS officer in Gujarat, Mr. Mukim has served in Finance, Revenue, Health and other Departments. He served as Additional Chief Secretary of General Administrative Department (GAD). He was last posted as Secretary of Mines Department in the Central Government.
Mr. Mukim wished Mr. Singh on his retirement a long and healthy life.
Several senior IAS officers were present at the time and extended best wishes to Mr. Mukim.
- Coast Guard rescues fishermen in distress off Gujarat coast
- Works for Surat Metro rail project to start in June 2020: Gujarat govt.
- Even as operation to nab man-eater leopard underway, the beast injures a woman
- Vadodara rape case: Ahmedabad police crime branch nabs culprits
- Union Minister Naqvi inaugurates Hunar Haat of minorities at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat government to move 8 bill during three-day assembly session starting from Dec. 9