Gehlot should talk about liquor prohibition only after banning it in Rajasthan: RupaniNovember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: Amid refreshed war of words over liquor prohibition issue, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani today hit back at his Rajasthan counterpart Ashok Gehlot over his reiteration regarding failure of ‘prohibition’ in this western coastal state.
Rupani told newsmen that Gehlot can talk on the issue only after he musters courage to ban liquor in Rajasthan too.
‘From which mouth he is talking on this issue. He should talk about it only after liquor is banned in Rajasthan,’ Rupani said.
He also challenged Gehlot to show courage to ban liquor in Rajasthan.
Notably Gehlot who was in Gujarat today had reiterated that liquor prohibition in the state had failed completely.
- Over 9 inches rain in a taluka in South Gujarat; rainfall data from across the State for June 6
- Civil work for new Gandhinagar railway station almost over
- Gujarat government announces SOPs for reopening of Malls, Restaurants, Religious Places, Hotels
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account