Gehlot should talk about liquor prohibition only after banning it in Rajasthan: RupaniNovember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: Amid refreshed war of words over liquor prohibition issue, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani today hit back at his Rajasthan counterpart Ashok Gehlot over his reiteration regarding failure of ‘prohibition’ in this western coastal state.
Rupani told newsmen that Gehlot can talk on the issue only after he musters courage to ban liquor in Rajasthan too.
‘From which mouth he is talking on this issue. He should talk about it only after liquor is banned in Rajasthan,’ Rupani said.
He also challenged Gehlot to show courage to ban liquor in Rajasthan.
Notably Gehlot who was in Gujarat today had reiterated that liquor prohibition in the state had failed completely.
- Coast Guard rescues fishermen in distress off Gujarat coast
- Works for Surat Metro rail project to start in June 2020: Gujarat govt.
- Even as operation to nab man-eater leopard underway, the beast injures a woman
- Vadodara rape case: Ahmedabad police crime branch nabs culprits
- Union Minister Naqvi inaugurates Hunar Haat of minorities at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat government to move 8 bill during three-day assembly session starting from Dec. 9