Nityanad Ashram DPS connection case: DEO files complaint against 3 including former principalNovember 30, 2019
Ahmedabad: Even as the Ahmedabad police has reached Bengaluru in connection with the investigation of Nityanand Ashram case, the district education officer here has filed a case against three associated with DPS East school here.
The DEO filed a case of fraud and other irregularities in the Vivekanagar police station here against 3 including former principal of the school, which had allegedly illegally handed over its land on lease to the Ashram of controversial god-man in Hathijan here.
A police officer today said that the DEO in his complaint has said that former principal Anita Dua and two directors of Kalorex foundation that run the school on franchisee model, Manjula Shroff and Hiten Vasant for getting CBSE affiliation on the basis of various fraudulent acts including getting NOC and land related documents.
Now the school might loose its CBSE affiliation as the board is to take a decision in this regard in two days.
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- 100 to leave worldly life, become Jain monks in Surat on February 1
- A cheater duping poor patients in public hospital in Vadodara nabbed
- Ahmedabad: Traffic police constable, three towing van team members held for taking bribe
- 8 year old girl injured by leopard in Gujarat
- Locusts have left Gujarat completely due to wind pattern: DAO