CBSE withdraws affiliation to DPS East in AhmedabadDecember 01, 2019
Ahmedabad: Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has withdrawn its affiliation with Delhi Public School (DPS) East in Ahmedabad upto Senior Secondary level with immediate effect.
The Registered bonafine students of class 10 and 12 for session 2019-20 will be allowed to appear in Board’s examination to be conducted in year 2020, howevet the registered bonafied students of class 9 and 11 will be shifted to nearby affiliated schools of the board, to be decided by Ajmer based regional office of CBSE.
The decision has been taken as the school is not found to be in possession of valid No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Govt of India signs historic accord with Bodo groups
- ‘IGLUS Centre of Excellence (ICE)- A Smart City Lab’ inaugurated at GIFT City
- Parthiv Patel achieves another milestone, becomes first Gujarat cricketer to play 100 Ranji matches
- ACB nabs VMC clerk in central Gujarat, MVI and two others in North Gujarat for taking bribe
- Jio and Snapchat launches India’s FIRST-EVER 10-second creative challenge – Jio’s Got Talent
- PM Modi to address the 3rd Global Potato Conclave, Gandhinagar, Gujarat tomorrow