CBSE withdraws affiliation to DPS East in AhmedabadDecember 01, 2019
Ahmedabad: Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has withdrawn its affiliation with Delhi Public School (DPS) East in Ahmedabad upto Senior Secondary level with immediate effect.
The Registered bonafine students of class 10 and 12 for session 2019-20 will be allowed to appear in Board’s examination to be conducted in year 2020, howevet the registered bonafied students of class 9 and 11 will be shifted to nearby affiliated schools of the board, to be decided by Ajmer based regional office of CBSE.
The decision has been taken as the school is not found to be in possession of valid No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Ambani hails RIL staff as 'frontline warriors', reiterates co's role in India's war against COVID-19
- Good news for wildlife lovers of Gujarat, 6 more lion cubs born Junagadh
- Police Inspector suspended for playing Garba without maintaining social distancing
- Names and locations of 11 fresh Coronavirus cases detected in Ahmedabad
- 144 Coronavirus cases in Gujarat; major share of new cases from densely populated Muslim areas
- Responding to PM Modi's voluntary call, India lights diyas at 9 pm