Gandhinagar thermal power station’s cooling towers demolishedDecember 01, 2019
Gandhinagar: Capital Gandhinagar based thermal power station’s cooling towers were demolished today afternoon through control blasting method. The task was performed with all precautionary safety measures.
- Coast Guard rescues fishermen in distress off Gujarat coast
- Works for Surat Metro rail project to start in June 2020: Gujarat govt.
- Even as operation to nab man-eater leopard underway, the beast injures a woman
- Vadodara rape case: Ahmedabad police crime branch nabs culprits
- Union Minister Naqvi inaugurates Hunar Haat of minorities at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat government to move 8 bill during three-day assembly session starting from Dec. 9