Adhir Ranjan refuses to apologize for his bizarre remark calling PM and HM infiltrators and illegal migrants in Delhi from GujaratDecember 02, 2019
New Delhi: Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury(Leader of Congress party in Lok Sabha) refuses to apologize for his remark,in which he had called PM Modi and HM Amit Shah infiltrators/illegal migrants in Delhi from Gujarat. BJP drops demand of apology so that house may proceed ahead with scheduled agenda.
BJP MP Uday Pratap Singh had given Adjournment Motion Notice in Lok Sabha, over derogatory remarks made by Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury yesterday, in which Chowdhury had called PM Modi and HM Amit Shah illegal immigrants in Delhi from Gujarat.
- Wearing helmet for two wheeler rider and pillion rider continues to be mandatory: Gujarat govt in HC
- Govt of India signs historic accord with Bodo groups
- ‘IGLUS Centre of Excellence (ICE)- A Smart City Lab’ inaugurated at GIFT City
- Parthiv Patel achieves another milestone, becomes first Gujarat cricketer to play 100 Ranji matches
- ACB nabs VMC clerk in central Gujarat, MVI and two others in North Gujarat for taking bribe
- Jio and Snapchat launches India’s FIRST-EVER 10-second creative challenge – Jio’s Got Talent