After CBSE, Gujarat govt cancels permission to DPS East school for class 1 – 8December 02, 2019
Gandhinagar: District Primary Education Officer of Ahmedabad has cancelled the approval granted to run class 1 to 8 in DPS East school. Meanwhile the State govt has asked Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) to depute a senior officer for shifting of students of class 9 and 11 to other nearby schools, while the State govt will provide help for shifting of class 1-8 students. Class – 10 and 12 students are allowed by CBSE to appear in the exams that are to be conducted next year.
Meanwhile the parents today morning gathered at school campus and held talks with school principal. Some parents are mulling legal option and searching for possibilities of challenging the CBSE decision to withdraw affiliation to school.
- Hiraba donates Rs. 25,000 from her personal savings to PM Cares fund
- PI suspended in Ahmedabad for overturning vegetable carts
- Another Covid19 patient fully recovered and discharged in Gujarat
- 73 Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- One booked for abusive Whatsapp message for actor Shah Rukh Khan
- 34 including a cleric booked as they gather for Namaz in Rajpipla based Madresa