After CBSE, Gujarat govt cancels permission to DPS East school for class 1 – 8December 02, 2019
Gandhinagar: District Primary Education Officer of Ahmedabad has cancelled the approval granted to run class 1 to 8 in DPS East school. Meanwhile the State govt has asked Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) to depute a senior officer for shifting of students of class 9 and 11 to other nearby schools, while the State govt will provide help for shifting of class 1-8 students. Class – 10 and 12 students are allowed by CBSE to appear in the exams that are to be conducted next year.
Meanwhile the parents today morning gathered at school campus and held talks with school principal. Some parents are mulling legal option and searching for possibilities of challenging the CBSE decision to withdraw affiliation to school.
- Centre sanctions 250 electric buses for two cities of Gujarat; also approves 50 charging stations
- When world was using space for military domination, Dr Sarabhai thought its use for fast-track development: President Kovind
- Entire Rolling Stock of India's first RRTS train to be manufactured at a Gujarat plant
- MG Motor India to invest Rs 1,000 crore to boost capacity at Gujarat plant, mulling another manufacturing plant
- AMC declares 7 more Micro Containment Zones
- Bullet train project: NHSRCL opens Technical bids for 28 Steel bridges and 88 km of viaduct between Vadodara and Ahmedabad
- Jio adds 17k fiber connections in first month of unlock in Gujarat
- Hardik Patel's plea for modification in bail condition rejected