After CBSE, Gujarat govt cancels permission to DPS East school for class 1 – 8December 02, 2019
Gandhinagar: District Primary Education Officer of Ahmedabad has cancelled the approval granted to run class 1 to 8 in DPS East school. Meanwhile the State govt has asked Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) to depute a senior officer for shifting of students of class 9 and 11 to other nearby schools, while the State govt will provide help for shifting of class 1-8 students. Class – 10 and 12 students are allowed by CBSE to appear in the exams that are to be conducted next year.
Meanwhile the parents today morning gathered at school campus and held talks with school principal. Some parents are mulling legal option and searching for possibilities of challenging the CBSE decision to withdraw affiliation to school.
- Indian Oil to invest over Rs 588 crore on capacity expansion of its LPG terminal in the port city of Kandla in Gujarat
- Over 17,000 selected by 1,269 companies in 30 mega placement camps: Gujarat govt
- MoU signed for setting up 4 desalination plants in coastal Saurashtra, Kutch
- Disturbed Area Act imposed in communally sensitive areas of Khambhat
- Khambhat: 18 booked for illegal assembly of Hindus protesting Sunday attacks
- Khambhat violence: One booked for circulating audio clip over social media