After CBSE, Gujarat govt cancels permission to DPS East school for class 1 – 8December 02, 2019
Gandhinagar: District Primary Education Officer of Ahmedabad has cancelled the approval granted to run class 1 to 8 in DPS East school. Meanwhile the State govt has asked Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) to depute a senior officer for shifting of students of class 9 and 11 to other nearby schools, while the State govt will provide help for shifting of class 1-8 students. Class – 10 and 12 students are allowed by CBSE to appear in the exams that are to be conducted next year.
Meanwhile the parents today morning gathered at school campus and held talks with school principal. Some parents are mulling legal option and searching for possibilities of challenging the CBSE decision to withdraw affiliation to school.
- Coast Guard rescues fishermen in distress off Gujarat coast
- Works for Surat Metro rail project to start in June 2020: Gujarat govt.
- Even as operation to nab man-eater leopard underway, the beast injures a woman
- Vadodara rape case: Ahmedabad police crime branch nabs culprits
- Union Minister Naqvi inaugurates Hunar Haat of minorities at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat government to move 8 bill during three-day assembly session starting from Dec. 9