Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and BJP gen sec Arun Singh appointed observers for election of new BJP president in GujaratDecember 02, 2019
Gandhinagar: Senior BJP leader and Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and national general secretary Arun Singh have been appointed observers for the election process of the next state president of the ruling party in Gujarat.
Party spokesperson Bharat Pandya today informed that the party has appointed Prasad and Singh for the appointment process of the new party president in Gujarat.
Notably, the appointment of president is done for 3 years tenure.
Currently the party is organizing Sangathan Parv for appointment of new office bearers from booth to national level.
Pandya said that in Gujarat the new booth and Mandal committees have already been constituted and the appointment of district level committees including election of district and city presidents would be done shortly.
After that the process for appointment of new president would be taken up.
Currently, Bhavnagar MLA Jeetu Vaghani is the Gujarat BJP president.
- Wearing helmet for two wheeler rider and pillion rider continues to be mandatory: Gujarat govt in HC
- Govt of India signs historic accord with Bodo groups
- ‘IGLUS Centre of Excellence (ICE)- A Smart City Lab’ inaugurated at GIFT City
- Parthiv Patel achieves another milestone, becomes first Gujarat cricketer to play 100 Ranji matches
- ACB nabs VMC clerk in central Gujarat, MVI and two others in North Gujarat for taking bribe
- Jio and Snapchat launches India’s FIRST-EVER 10-second creative challenge – Jio’s Got Talent