ACB nabs IT officer and CA in Central Gujarat taking bribeDecember 03, 2019
Anand: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of the Gujarat police today nabbed an Income Tax officer and a chartered accountant in Anand town in central Gujarat for taking bribe.
Assistant Director of the ACB DP Chudasma said that IT officer of ward 2 in Anand, K N Rathod and CA P B Doshi were nabbed during a trap laid by the ACB. Doshi was caught red handed taking bribe of Rs 10000/- on behalf of Rathod from the complainant whom the IT officer had issued notice regarding submission of bills etc of the tax return for year 2011-12 which he had already filed .
Joshi had sought Rs 50000/- for issuing the related assessment order. He had through the CA already taken Rs 25000/-.
- HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City Gujarat
- PM Modi interacts with Google CEO Sundar Pichai ahead of $10 billion India Digitation Fund announcement by Google
- AMC hikes fine for spitting and mask rule violation
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds