Deaf and Mute children honored, extended assistance on World Disability DayDecember 03, 2019
Ahmedabad: 3rd December is marked as international disability day. In a function held at Ahmedabad by United Nations Association Gujarat 30 brilliant students were honored with certificate and gift today. The function was held at Deaf and Mute school. All 650 deaf and mute children were given note books, school kits and mouth organ on this occasion. The function was held in presence of president of United Nations Association Gujarat Shri Bharat Pandya and vice president Shri Dhanraj Nathwani. A 111-year old Deaf and Mute society in Ahmedabad was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi whose statue was recently unveiled here by Chief Minister Rupani. Among those attending the function were vice chairman of society Bipin Patel, honorary secretary Milan Dalal, former captain of deaf and mute cricket team Imran Sheikh, president awardee Dr. Rachna Shah, Sonal Patel, Om Varsha, Jignesh Vyas among others. Dr. Hemant Bhatt and Dr. Utid Pandya, executive council members of United Nations of Gujarat were also graced the function.
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers
- Picture of AMC Mayor with Gujarati script to read out English speech goes viral
- Rupani in Delhi to join BJP campaign
- Sardarpura case: 14 convicts get bail, Supreme Court orders social service
- Car damages BRTS corridor swing gate: AMC to file FIR, recover full cost, tweets Commissioner