Gujarat declared least corrupt state in IndiaDecember 03, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat has been declared least corrupt state in India in a survey conducted by independent non-political international organization ‘Transparency International’.
The survey, titled as ‘India Corruption Survey 2019’ was conducted across 248 districts of 20 states involving two lakh citizens.
Among those who participated in survey, 78% believed Rajasthan as the most corrupt state while Goa, Odisha, Kerala and Haryana were declared lesser corrupt states.
Delighted to share that Gujarat has been adjudged as the Least Corrupt State in India according to the India Corruption Survey-2019, conducted by Transparency International. TI is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption.
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) December 2, 2019
- Wearing helmet for two wheeler rider and pillion rider continues to be mandatory: Gujarat govt in HC
- Govt of India signs historic accord with Bodo groups
- ‘IGLUS Centre of Excellence (ICE)- A Smart City Lab’ inaugurated at GIFT City
- Parthiv Patel achieves another milestone, becomes first Gujarat cricketer to play 100 Ranji matches
- ACB nabs VMC clerk in central Gujarat, MVI and two others in North Gujarat for taking bribe
- Jio and Snapchat launches India’s FIRST-EVER 10-second creative challenge – Jio’s Got Talent