Jio announces “new all-in-one plans” to be effective from December 6December 04, 2019
Mumbai, 4th December 2019: Further to its last statement dated 1st December 2019, Jio, the world’s largest mobile data operator, today announced the “NEW ALL-IN-ONE PLANS”. These plans will provide up to 300% more benefits to the Jio consumers, upholding the Jio promise of providing the best-quality service at the lowest price globally.
These plans will go-live on 6th December 2019 and can be opted from all existing touchpoints.
1. JioTV – 600+ TV channels, including 100+ HD channels
2. JioCinema – 10,000+ Movies, Lacs of TV shows and access to premium content of partners like
Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Lucas, Voot, ErosNow, Alt Balaji, Paramount, SunNxt and more.
3. JioSaavn – 5+ Cr songs. Largest library of free caller tunes.
4. JioNews – 150+ Live News channels, 300+ Newspaper editions, 800+ Magazines
5. JioSecurity – Access to Norton’s premium Mobility Security Suite
6. JioCloud – Access to complimentary 5 GB cloud storage
7. JioHealthHub – Book tests, consult doctors, manage your weight & much more. Access reports & securely share them with your doctor.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy