Jio announces “new all-in-one plans” to be effective from December 6December 04, 2019
Mumbai, 4th December 2019: Further to its last statement dated 1st December 2019, Jio, the world’s largest mobile data operator, today announced the “NEW ALL-IN-ONE PLANS”. These plans will provide up to 300% more benefits to the Jio consumers, upholding the Jio promise of providing the best-quality service at the lowest price globally.
These plans will go-live on 6th December 2019 and can be opted from all existing touchpoints.
1. JioTV – 600+ TV channels, including 100+ HD channels
2. JioCinema – 10,000+ Movies, Lacs of TV shows and access to premium content of partners like
Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Lucas, Voot, ErosNow, Alt Balaji, Paramount, SunNxt and more.
3. JioSaavn – 5+ Cr songs. Largest library of free caller tunes.
4. JioNews – 150+ Live News channels, 300+ Newspaper editions, 800+ Magazines
5. JioSecurity – Access to Norton’s premium Mobility Security Suite
6. JioCloud – Access to complimentary 5 GB cloud storage
7. JioHealthHub – Book tests, consult doctors, manage your weight & much more. Access reports & securely share them with your doctor.
- Gujarat govt order on class 3 to 8 school exams in August 2020
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 24
- 1118 new cases of covid19 recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat; highest 41,647 tests done
- CR likely to visit Saurashtra during 18-20 August
- PM Modi announces Rs 10,000 Crore Trans-Shipment Port In Great Nicobar Island
- India starts work on National War Museum project to showcase its rich military heritage
- Patient recovery rate over 76 per cent in Gujarat: Rupani in virtual meeting with PM
- AMC seals Murtimant Market in Ahmedabad; Gujarat's main hub of mobile phone business