CM solves problems of agariyas during ‘Mokla Mane’ dialogueDecember 05, 2019
Gandhinagar, Thursday: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani instantaneously solved the problems of saltpans during his dialogue ‘Mokla Mane’ with the representatives of agariyas (saltpans) at his residence here today.
The representatives pointed out that they did not get subsidy even after lapse of two years. The officer present there pointed out that application for subsidy has to be submitted within six months of buying the solar pumps.
Taking a compassionate view of the problem, Rupani announced at the meeting that subsidy can be claimed any time after buying the solar panels, to the happiness of the saltpan representatives.
Referring to land acquisition for hospital, he directed the officers to solve early the problem through high-power committee in coordination with the forest department.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy