CM solves problems of agariyas during ‘Mokla Mane’ dialogueDecember 05, 2019
Gandhinagar, Thursday: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani instantaneously solved the problems of saltpans during his dialogue ‘Mokla Mane’ with the representatives of agariyas (saltpans) at his residence here today.
The representatives pointed out that they did not get subsidy even after lapse of two years. The officer present there pointed out that application for subsidy has to be submitted within six months of buying the solar pumps.
Taking a compassionate view of the problem, Rupani announced at the meeting that subsidy can be claimed any time after buying the solar panels, to the happiness of the saltpan representatives.
Referring to land acquisition for hospital, he directed the officers to solve early the problem through high-power committee in coordination with the forest department.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore