Congress shedding crocodile tears in non-secretariat clerks exam issue: JadejaDecember 06, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today alleged that main opposition Congress was shedding crocodile tears in the matter the alleged malpractices in the non-secretariat clerk and secretariat assistant class 3 recruitment exam of the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) and trying to mislead the aspirants and linger their protest agitation with the hope of political benefit.
Addressing a press conference here Minister of State for home Pradipsinh Jadeja said that an SIT has been set up in the matter after talks with the student’s leader but Congress which was from the day one of the agitation was trying to politicize the matter by instigating the students. The party which has lost all of its public support was also assembling its workers to somehow keep the agitation going.
He said that he request the party to behave responsibly and not to try to spoil the careers of the students by instigating them to indulge in unlawful protests.
Jadeja said that the student leaders would have a meeting with the SIT.
Notably, the SIT constituted under the chairmanship of Principal Secretary of the General Administration Department, Kamal Dayani IAS would have two senior police officers ADGP (CID) Manoj Shashidharan and I G -Gandhinagar Mayanksinh Chavda and Additional Secretary (GAD) JwalantTrivedi IAS as its three members. The SIT constituted on the instructions of CM Vijay Rupani would hand over its report to the government in 10 days till when the results of the exam held on November 17 won’t be published.
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 122 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar
- Heat-wave with yellow level warning in parts of Kutch region, similar warnings for tomorrow as well
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt