Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrowDecember 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch regions were likely to see spells of light rain tomorrow due to presence of a cyclonic circulation over Southeast Rajasthan and neighborhood.
According to the met bulletin issued here today there won’t be any large change in temperatures in the next 48 hours but after that a fall of 2 to 3 °C was likely.
The bulletin said that a morning’s cyclonic circulation over southeast Rajasthan and neighbourhood extending up to 0.9 km above mean sea level persists.
Light rain very likely at tomorrow at isolated places in the district of North Gujarat Region namely Banaskantha and in Kutch district.
Meanwhile with lowest 10.6 °C of minimum temperature Naliya in Kutch district remained coldest across Gujarat today. Gandhinagar and Rajkot were on the second and third place in this regard with the minimum temperatures of 12.6 and 13.3 °C respectively. Ahmedabad with 13.4 °C was on common fourth with Kandla.
The maximum at 29.5°C in Ahmedabad city was also around a notch below the normal.
- Motera Stadium awarded IGBC Gold Green Building rating; becomes India's first green rated Cricket stadium
- More details on President Donald Trump's Ahmedabad visit
- 431 ft tall temple to be constructed at Jaspur in Ahmedabad
- MEA India briefing on President Donald Trump's India visit
- Amit Shah to dedicate revamped Sursagar pond in Vadodara
- In pictures: More photos of preparations to welcome President Trump in Ahmedabad