BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation work begins in Abu DhabiDecember 14, 2019
Abu Dhabi: Foundation work for BAPS Hindu Mandir in Abu Dhabi began today. Devotees and sadhus joined representatives of RSP Consultants and Shapoorji Pallonji Mideast Ltd- the contractors of project to celebrate beginning of this historic work and praid for successful completion of project.
- Motera Stadium awarded IGBC Gold Green Building rating; becomes India's first green rated Cricket stadium
- More details on President Donald Trump's Ahmedabad visit
- 431 ft tall temple to be constructed at Jaspur in Ahmedabad
- MEA India briefing on President Donald Trump's India visit
- Amit Shah to dedicate revamped Sursagar pond in Vadodara
- In pictures: More photos of preparations to welcome President Trump in Ahmedabad