Rs.1.48-crore sanctioned to repair 3 check dams on Bhogavo River damaged in rainDecember 14, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has sanctioned Rs.1.48-crore to repair three big check dams on Bhogavo River in Chuda taluka in Surendranagar built under Sujalam Sufalam Yojna in 2005-06 and damaged in floods following heavy rains in 2017.
About Rs.50-lakh was sanctioned for each of the three check dams at Samdhiyali, Juni Morwad and Navi Morwad that includes wing walls, embankment, body wall, apron and leakage from bottom.
- Picture of AMC Mayor with Gujarati script to read out English speech goes viral
- Rupani in Delhi to join BJP campaign
- Sardarpura case: 14 convicts get bail, Supreme Court orders social service
- Car damages BRTS corridor swing gate: AMC to file FIR, recover full cost, tweets Commissioner
- M/s BL Kashyap & Sons commences construction of first High Speed Rail (Bullet Train) Terminal at Sabarmati in Gujarat
- PM Modi addresses Global Potato Conclave in Gujarat through video conferencing, urges scientists for solutions to Mal-nutrition, hunger