Separate timing, queue, ward for senior citizens in Gujarat govt run OPDs/hospitalsDecember 14, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has today ordered separate timing, separate queue and separate ward for senior citizens (60+ age) in OPDs across State government run hospitals.
- Picture of AMC Mayor with Gujarati script to read out English speech goes viral
- Rupani in Delhi to join BJP campaign
- Sardarpura case: 14 convicts get bail, Supreme Court orders social service
- Car damages BRTS corridor swing gate: AMC to file FIR, recover full cost, tweets Commissioner
- M/s BL Kashyap & Sons commences construction of first High Speed Rail (Bullet Train) Terminal at Sabarmati in Gujarat
- PM Modi addresses Global Potato Conclave in Gujarat through video conferencing, urges scientists for solutions to Mal-nutrition, hunger