Passport office in Mumbai may file criminal case against Medha Patkar: ReportJanuary 02, 2020
Mumbai: Authorities in the Regional Passport Office in Mumbai are likely to file a criminal case against noted activist Medha Patkar under the provisions of the Passport Act.Sources said a news agency that the RPO, Mumbai has sought government’s permission to carry forward the normal legal process. The row pertains to a complaint filed against her in Mumbai for not disclosing criminal cases against her in the passport application.
- Names and locations of 6 latest Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad
- List of names and locations of Coronavirus patients in Bhavnagar
- Drones of Fire Brigade to spray disinfectant in cluster areas
- AMC list of names and locations of latest detected Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad
- AMC adopts South Korean strategy of pro-active testing in clusters; 7 vans put on road
- 175 Covid19 cases in Gujarat so far with increase of 29 in a day