Passport office in Mumbai may file criminal case against Medha Patkar: ReportJanuary 02, 2020
Mumbai: Authorities in the Regional Passport Office in Mumbai are likely to file a criminal case against noted activist Medha Patkar under the provisions of the Passport Act.Sources said a news agency that the RPO, Mumbai has sought government’s permission to carry forward the normal legal process. The row pertains to a complaint filed against her in Mumbai for not disclosing criminal cases against her in the passport application.
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy
- Vaghani in touch with Savli MLA Inamdar: CM Rupani
- Hardik Patel arrested again soon after coming out of Sabarmati central jail