Swaminarayan saints extend support to CAA, hand over post cards to JP NaddaJanuary 02, 2020
Vadodara: Swaminarayan sect saints at Karelibaug based temple today handed over the postcards expressing their support of Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) 2019 to ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)’s national working president JP Nadda. Nadda was in Vadodara today to address a public meeting of intellectuals in support of CAA.
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad
- RIL Rights Issue 1.1 times oversubscribed with two days to go
- Polling for Rajya Sabha seats including four seats in Gujarat on June 19
- Latest situation of Covid-19 in AMC area of Ahmedabad city in figures
- PM Modi Launches CHAMPIONS: Technology Platform to empower MSMEs
- Nisarg Cyclone : Several Gujarat districts put on high alert, NDRF, SDRF teams moved