Swaminarayan saints extend support to CAA, hand over post cards to JP NaddaJanuary 02, 2020
Vadodara: Swaminarayan sect saints at Karelibaug based temple today handed over the postcards expressing their support of Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) 2019 to ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)’s national working president JP Nadda. Nadda was in Vadodara today to address a public meeting of intellectuals in support of CAA.
- Motera Stadium awarded IGBC Gold Green Building rating; becomes India's first green rated Cricket stadium
- More details on President Donald Trump's Ahmedabad visit
- 431 ft tall temple to be constructed at Jaspur in Ahmedabad
- MEA India briefing on President Donald Trump's India visit
- Amit Shah to dedicate revamped Sursagar pond in Vadodara
- In pictures: More photos of preparations to welcome President Trump in Ahmedabad