Gujarat Land Bank Portal launched for investorsJanuary 07, 2020
Gandhinagar: In another initiative to ensure better ease of doing business, the Government of Gujarat today launched ‘ Gujarat Land Bank Portal‘ to assist investors to search for land to set up industry in transparent manner using online mode.
The land bank offers online details of available land at industrial sites including GIDC, Dholera SIR, PCPIR, SEZ, private industrial parks and logistic parks etc.
The portal also offers details of nearby infrastructure facilities such as rail, road, airport, port, power, water grid, gas grid network, ITIs, schools, hospitals etc.
According to a note issued by the State government, the land bank portal will provide facility for investors to select the place for industrial investment in advance and save time in searching for land.
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy
- Vaghani in touch with Savli MLA Inamdar: CM Rupani
- Hardik Patel arrested again soon after coming out of Sabarmati central jail