Gujarat Land Bank Portal launched for investorsJanuary 07, 2020
Gandhinagar: In another initiative to ensure better ease of doing business, the Government of Gujarat today launched ‘ Gujarat Land Bank Portal‘ to assist investors to search for land to set up industry in transparent manner using online mode.
The land bank offers online details of available land at industrial sites including GIDC, Dholera SIR, PCPIR, SEZ, private industrial parks and logistic parks etc.
The portal also offers details of nearby infrastructure facilities such as rail, road, airport, port, power, water grid, gas grid network, ITIs, schools, hospitals etc.
According to a note issued by the State government, the land bank portal will provide facility for investors to select the place for industrial investment in advance and save time in searching for land.
- ACB Gujarat nabs Jail Superintendent, jailer in Rs. 1.32 lakh bribe case
- PM Modi wearing a special Pagh from Jammagar
- Live: State level Republic Day function of Gujarat at Dahod
- Mohan Bhagwat unfurls national tricolor at RSS Gujarat headquarters
- Live: 72nd Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi
- Vadodara politician attacked by Water supply department official of VMC; video goes viral
- Keshubhai Patel conferred with Padma Bhushan, Naresh Mahesh Kanodia Padmashri posthumous
- Vadodara - Ankleshwar Express Way by November 2021