Gujarat Land Bank Portal launched for investorsJanuary 07, 2020
Gandhinagar: In another initiative to ensure better ease of doing business, the Government of Gujarat today launched ‘ Gujarat Land Bank Portal‘ to assist investors to search for land to set up industry in transparent manner using online mode.
The land bank offers online details of available land at industrial sites including GIDC, Dholera SIR, PCPIR, SEZ, private industrial parks and logistic parks etc.
The portal also offers details of nearby infrastructure facilities such as rail, road, airport, port, power, water grid, gas grid network, ITIs, schools, hospitals etc.
According to a note issued by the State government, the land bank portal will provide facility for investors to select the place for industrial investment in advance and save time in searching for land.
- 7 IAS transferred, Vadodara gets new Municipal Commissioner, GSDMA, SPIPA get new heads
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here
- Heavy rains in most parts of Gujarat; Anand receives 13 inches
- AMC declares 17 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 32
- 1092 new cases of Covid19 in Gujarat in 23 hours, taking total cases to over 75,000
- AMC asks establishments with over 30 staffers to appoint Covid Coordinator
- Narendrabhai Modi becomes India's longest serving Non-Congress Prime Minister; 4th longest serving Prime Minister overall