Gujarat govt briefing on Karuna Abhiyan ahead of Kite flying festival 2020January 08, 2020
Gandhinagar: Environment and forest minister Ganpat Vasava today announced this year edition of Karuna Abhiyan campaign to save birds from kite string injuries across Gujarat during kite flying festival Uttarayan, scheduled to take place on 15-15 January.
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit
- Live: Namaste Trump in Gujarat
- In pictures: Amdavad ahead of Trump-Modi visit
- ‘PM Modi a friend of mine’, says Trump as he leaves for maiden India visit
- Clash between two communities in Central Gujarat village again, 3 houses burnt down
- HM Amit Sah reviews preparations for Namaste Trump event in Gujarat; PM Modi to arrive tomorrow morning