Bus hits electric pole in Saurashtra region of Gujarat, 4 dead, 23 injuredJanuary 11, 2020
Junagadh: At least 4 passengers of a private luxury bus were killed and over 20 others injured when it lost control due to coming out of its Tyre and collided with an electric pole near Lalpur Patiya village under Visavadar police station of Junagadh district in Gujarat, police said.
PI of Visavadar N R Patel said that the bus was coming from Savarkundala and going towards Junagadh when it lost control as its tyre loosened out suddenly. The bus lost control and hit a roadside electric pole which resulted in the blowing out of its roof.
Four passenger died on the spot while around 23 were injured of whom 13 were sent to Junagadh civil hospital, he said.
- PM at the helm of India’s Fight against COVID-19
- Crime Branch and RAF to be deployed in areas difficult for lockdown
- 58 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, highest 21 in Amdavad; death toll up at 5
- First Covid19 patient discharged from hospital in Gujarat
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police