5 booked, 3 arrested in Vadodara factory blast caseJanuary 12, 2020
Vadoara: Police has booked five persons in connection with a factory blast in which 5 persons died yesterday. The industrial accident took place in Aims Industries Pvt Ltd in Gavasad village of Padra taluka in Vadodara district. Vadu police has booked company’s owner Siddharth Patel, director Swetanshu Patel (Both untraced and not arrested), Satyakumar Bal Nair (Director), Raju Rathwa (Operator cum supervisor), Akash Agrawal (plant manager). Of them Nair, Rathwa and Agrawal are arrested.
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy
- Vaghani in touch with Savli MLA Inamdar: CM Rupani
- Hardik Patel arrested again soon after coming out of Sabarmati central jail