5 booked, 3 arrested in Vadodara factory blast caseJanuary 12, 2020
Vadoara: Police has booked five persons in connection with a factory blast in which 5 persons died yesterday. The industrial accident took place in Aims Industries Pvt Ltd in Gavasad village of Padra taluka in Vadodara district. Vadu police has booked company’s owner Siddharth Patel, director Swetanshu Patel (Both untraced and not arrested), Satyakumar Bal Nair (Director), Raju Rathwa (Operator cum supervisor), Akash Agrawal (plant manager). Of them Nair, Rathwa and Agrawal are arrested.
- E-challans are now issued for traffic rules violations in 41 cities/towns in Gujarat: Govt
- Indian Oil to invest over Rs 588 crore on capacity expansion of its LPG terminal in the port city of Kandla in Gujarat
- Over 17,000 selected by 1,269 companies in 30 mega placement camps: Gujarat govt
- MoU signed for setting up 4 desalination plants in coastal Saurashtra, Kutch
- Disturbed Area Act imposed in communally sensitive areas of Khambhat
- Khambhat: 18 booked for illegal assembly of Hindus protesting Sunday attacks