Main State level Republic Day event in Gujarat this year to be held in RajkotJanuary 13, 2020
Gandhinagar: The main state level event in Gujarat on the coming Republic day on January 26 will be held in Rajkot where Governor Acharya Devvrat would hoist the tircolour in presence of CM Vijay Rupani.
Notably since the tenure of the then CM Narendra Modi the main events of the Republic day and the Independent day were being organized outside of the capital city.
According to the official information issued today Deputy CM Nitin Patel would participate in the district level event in Vadodara and assembly speaker Rajendra Trivedi in Anand.
Among cabinet ministers R C Faldu will be the chief guest for Banskantha district event, Bhupendra Chudasma in Surendranagar, Kaushik Patl in Ahmedabad, Saurabh Patel in Mahesana, Ganpat Vasava in Sabarkantha, Jayesh Radadiya in Bhavnagar, Dilip Thakor in Kutch, Ishwar Parmar in Gandhinagar, Kunvarji Bavliya in Junagadh and Jawahar Chavda in Surat.
Among Ministers of state Pradipsinh Jadeja will be in Patan, Bachu Khabad in Botad, Jaidrathsinh Parmar in Jamnagar, Ishwar Patel in Dahod, Vasan Ahir in Porbandar, Vibhawariben Dave in Mahisagar, Ramanlal Patkar in Valsad, Kishor Kanani in Aravalli, Yogesh Patel in Panchmahal and Dharmendrasinh Jadeja in Devbhoomi Dwarka district events as chief guests to hoist the tircolour.
In Bharuch, Narmada, Amreli, Kheda, Morbi, Gir-Somnath, Tapi-vyara, Chhota Udepur, Navsari and Dang districts, the respective collectors would hoist the national flags in the main district events.
- AMC shuts Nehru bridge, Kalupur markets, declares walled city area as buffer zone
- Names and locations of 6 latest Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad
- List of names and locations of Coronavirus patients in Bhavnagar
- Drones of Fire Brigade to spray disinfectant in cluster areas
- AMC list of names and locations of latest detected Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad
- AMC adopts South Korean strategy of pro-active testing in clusters; 7 vans put on road