Statue of Unity among 8 wonders of SCO countriesJanuary 13, 2020
New Delhi: Statue of Unity in India is amongst the 8 wonders of SCO (Shanghai Corporation Organization), tweeted External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar in reference to his meeting with Secretary General of SCO Vladimir Norov.
Jaishankar in his tweet said: Appreciated the #SCO’s efforts to promote tourism among member states. The “8 Wonders of SCO”, which includes the #StatueofUnity, will surely serve as an inspiration.
Jaishankar in linked tweet said: Received Secretary General #ShanghaiCooperationOrganization Vladimir Norov. Reviewed the progress in our cooperation as India prepares of take up the responsibility of chairing the Council of #SCO Heads of Government.
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental organization founded in Shanghai on 15 June 2001. The SCO currently comprises eight Member States (China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan), four Observer States interested in acceding to full membership (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, and Mongolia) and six “Dialogue Partners” (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Turkey).
— Dr. S. Jaishankar (@DrSJaishankar) January 13, 2020
- Motera Stadium awarded IGBC Gold Green Building rating; becomes India's first green rated Cricket stadium
- More details on President Donald Trump's Ahmedabad visit
- 431 ft tall temple to be constructed at Jaspur in Ahmedabad
- MEA India briefing on President Donald Trump's India visit
- Amit Shah to dedicate revamped Sursagar pond in Vadodara
- In pictures: More photos of preparations to welcome President Trump in Ahmedabad