Rupani launches State’s 7th Economic Census process in Gujarat first time with Mobile AppJanuary 16, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Wednesdsy launched the 7th Economic Census process in Gujarat, being carried out by Union Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation with the help of Common Service Centre.
Nearly 40,000 enumerators will use mobile application for the first time to gather information under the guidance of 6,500 supervisors. They will personally visit door to door for basic information like members of the family, their economic activity, whether it is shop, office or factory.
It will continue till June 30, 2020. The entire data will be compiled by September 30, 2020, to be classified into village, taluka, district wise, to be developed into National Business Rwegister, as a very useful document for application in socio-economic issues.
Those present on the occasion included Chief Secretary Anil Mukim, Chief Minister’s Chief Principal Secretary K. Kailashnathan, Principal Secretary M. K. Das Secretary Planning Rakesh Shankar, Centre’s Director General Vijay Kumar, Deputy Director General O. M. Prabhakaran, and other senior officers.
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy
- Vaghani in touch with Savli MLA Inamdar: CM Rupani
- Hardik Patel arrested again soon after coming out of Sabarmati central jail
- Plate load test of land done in Bharuch district for bullet train project