Rupani lists out his govt’s anti-corruption initiatives in video address to youthsJanuary 16, 2020
Gandhinagar: In video – Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in a video address to youths over social media earlier today listed out his government’s anti-corruption initiatives.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore