Cold wave and normal to severe cold day conditions prevailed in parts of Gujarat, Naliya records 3.4°C- the second lowest of this winterJanuary 17, 2020
Ahmedabad:At least a dozen places in Gujarat today saw sub 10 temperatures with Naliya in Kutch district remaining coldest at the second lowest of this winter at 3.4 °C and Cold wave with cold day to severe cold day conditions prevailed at isolated places including Ahmedabad.
The met has issued cold wave/cold day warning for parts of Rajkot, Porbandar and Kutch districts for tomorrow also.
There won’t be any large change in minimum temperatures in the state during next couple of days.
Today Ahmedabad city saw the maximum of 23.6°C which was 4.3°C below normal while the minimum at 10.7°C was also 1.4°C below normal. The minimum temperature in the city is likely to improve a bit tomorrow.
Naliya which saw a minimum of 3,4 °C today had recorded an all time low of this season at 3.3 °C on January 9 which was lowest across the state this season so far.
According to the met bulletin issued by the IMD center here this evening the maximum and minimum temperatures at various places across the state and in the union territory of Diu was as following-
PORBANDAR 24.8 09.1 AHMEDABAD 23.6 10.7 RAJKOT 24.1 07.6 DEESA 24.4 10.2 VERAVAL 24.8 10.4 GANDHINAGAR 24.0 09.8 DIU 26.2 08.8 SURENDRANAGAR 23.8 09.0 V.V. NAGAR 22.5 10.2 MAHUVA 25.0 08.9 KESHOD 24.4 07.6 VADODARA 24.7 09.8 BHUJ 23.6 08.7 SURAT 24.9 12.6 NALIYA 24.4 03.4 KANDLA PORT 25.1 09.2 KANDLA AIRPORT 22.9 09.6 BHAVNAGAR 23.0 11.4 DWARKA 22.4 12.7
- ACB in North Gujarat nabs 3 including Engineer and police personnel taking bribe
- From this day on, India will hold a very special place in our hearts: US president Trump in Gujarat
- Rousing welcome to Trump with, people lining up to greet him
- Engineering wise, Motera Stadium, one of our most challenging projects, it is built to last 100 years: L&T
- Digital infrastructure at Motera Stadium is better than any other place in the world: Mukesh Ambani
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit