Land acquisition for rail line to Statue of Unity fame Kevadiya completed: Gujarat CM conveys Railway ministerJanuary 17, 2020
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Rupani today told railway minister Piyush Goyal that land acquisition process for Vadodara – Kevadiya (Statue of Unity) railway line project has been completed. Rupani told Piyush Goyal that Rs. 266 crore work orders are given for Katosan – Bechraji railway line project which is to be executed jointly by Gujarat government company G-Ride and Railways. This railway line will benefit GIDC industrial estate in Bechraji area, Maruti car unit, MSME and ancillary units.
In a meeting held with railway minister, the Chief Minister discussed various railway projects underway in Gujarat including doubling and gauge conversion works and redevelopment of Gandhinagar railway station.
The statement on this meeting, issued by the State government doesn’t have any mention of Ahmedabad – Mumbai high speed railway (bullet train) project or proposed redevelopment of Surat railway station.
The meeting was also attended by minister Saurabh Patel, Pradipsinh Jadeja, Chief Secretary Anil Mukim, Railway Board chairman Yadav and CM’s CPS K.Kailashnathan.
Wives of Railway minister Goyal and Chief Minister Rupani were also present in the meeting.
- ACB in North Gujarat nabs 3 including Engineer and police personnel taking bribe
- From this day on, India will hold a very special place in our hearts: US president Trump in Gujarat
- Rousing welcome to Trump with, people lining up to greet him
- Engineering wise, Motera Stadium, one of our most challenging projects, it is built to last 100 years: L&T
- Digital infrastructure at Motera Stadium is better than any other place in the world: Mukesh Ambani
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit