Ahmed Patel speaks to media in GujaratJanuary 19, 2020
Bharuch: Rajya Sabha MP and national treasurer of opposition Congress party leader Ahmed Patel today in replies to media queries said, privatization of Railway and other (govt) units will go against reservation policy. Ahmed Patel said the resolutions passed by Punjab and other assemblies are indicative and the government should rethink its CAA move considering such resolution. Ahmed Patel said the issue of CAA is not limited to one community. Poor people from across sections will suffer because they will not be able to produce document of their parents and grand parents.
- Traffic restrictions, alternative routes on February 24 from 8 am onward till Nasmte Trump function/visit conclude
- Chitra Bharati Short Film Festival kicks off at Gujarat University
- No early-summer like temperatures on Trump's Gujarat visit day
- All you want to know about world's largest Motera cricket stadium
- Dahej - Ghogha RORO ferry service to resume from February 24
- HM Amit Shah's trip to Gujarat today cancelled, likely to come on February 25