Kite string injury even after Uttarayan in SuratJanuary 19, 2020
Surat: In a shocking incident, a person riding two wheeler suffered throat injury due to kite string even after Uttarayan. A 46 year old Bhagwatibhai Vallabhbhai Patel, resident of Prasiddhi apartment near Piplod Jakatnaka was passing through Bhatar char rasta flyover on moped when his throat was slit by kite string. Patel lost control on his bike and fell down. He was taken to Civil hospital. It’s worth noting that during Uttarayan, two wheelers are banned to use flyovers due to possibility of kite string injury. However this latest incident has taken place post Uttarayan.
- PM at the helm of India’s Fight against COVID-19
- Crime Branch and RAF to be deployed in areas difficult for lockdown
- 63 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, highest in Amdavad; death toll up at 5
- First Covid19 patient discharged from hospital in Gujarat
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police