Narmada Maiya river bridge to be ready this yearJanuary 20, 2020
Bharuch: After a period of five long years, Rs. 400 crore Narmada Maiya bridge over river Narmada, connecting industrial town Ankleshwar to district headquarters Bharuch in Central Gujarat is likely to be ready this year.
Under construction 700 meter long flyover on Bharuch end of Narmada Maiya bridge is witnessing last phase of works. Construction of only one girder is pending between two spans.
- One of MLAs who resigned had visited State Congress chief a day ago to present Mango boxes
- Wouldn't continue in party that is into match fixing: Vaghela after his removal from State NCP chief post
- 8th Congress MLA resigns ahead of June 19 polling for 4 seats of Rajya Sabha
- Mubadala to invest Rs. 9,093.60 crore in Jio Platforms
- Gujarat Covid-19 situation in figures
- Phase-3 flights to Ahmedabad airport under Vande Bharat Mission