8 year old girl injured by leopard in GujaratJanuary 21, 2020
Amreli: An eight year old girl was today attacked and injured by a loepard in Khatrota village under Dhari taluka of Amreli district in Gujarat.
CCF Junagadh D T Vasavada said that Sneha daughter of Rajesh Vaghela was attacked by the beast in a farm. She has been admitted to hospital with injurey on her left leg.
The place of occurrence was close to the Sarasiya range of East Gir forests.
- 73 Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- One booked for abusive Whatsapp message for actor Shah Rukh Khan
- 34 including a cleric booked as they gather for Namaz in Rajpipla based Madresa
- A 60-year old Covid10 patient discharged from Civil hospital, Asarwa and fully recovered
- Reliance Industries Announces Rs. 500 Crore Contribution to PM CARES Fund
- 70 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, death toll at 6