Diamond trader to leave worldly life, become monk with wife and two daughters in SuratJanuary 24, 2020
Surat: Husband, wife and two daughters – all four members of a super rich family in Surat is going to leave worldly life to become Jain monk on January 29 under Acharya Gunratnasurishwar Maharaj saheb.
Diamond trader Vijay maheta, his wife Sangita and two daughters will take diksha to become Jain monks in a function in Pal area. Mahta is originally from Sui village of Banaskantha district of North Gujarat. He had diamond businss worth crores of Rupees of turnover but he scaled down it for last six years with firm determination to accept monk life.Maheta’s another daughter has taken diksha previously.
- Responding to PM Modi's voluntary call, India lights diyas at 9 pm
- Names and locations of 8 new patients of Coronavirus in Ahmedabad
- Keshubhai, Paresh Rawal, Morari Bapu, Rameshbhai Oza others in video talk with Gujarat CM
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 128 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase; 14-month old child in Jamnagar infected
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar